I've been in seventh heaven now that Lobsterman is back. I love hanging out with him. Such a cliche for a successful relationship but honestly, doing nothing with him is the best part of all. (Has anyone seen Man on a Wire? Amazing!)
And some sorta big news - he is coming to my house for Easter! Crazy! He will be the first guy ever to spend the night in the Monsta household.
I wonder how he'll hold up...
Also, got an email from The Ex today. He "read an article about Maine" and was "thinking of me" and wanted to see how I was doing. Then he said he had a dream about me and obviously wanted me to respond and say "What was the dream about?" but of course I did not fall for his tomfoolery! I did reply though and said "Thanks for the article! Have a great Easter" and totally ignored the dream sequence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what's he doin this week? i don't have anything to do. we should meet up. tell him.
Post a Comment