Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter, Balderdash and Soft Serve.

Lobsterman's trip to my family's for the holiday was a huge success. He majorly bonded with my family and my Dad even hugged him goodbye. And Pops does NOT hug goodbye. At least not any boyfriends of mine.

I showed him around my hometown and force fed him lots of ice cream and we even whooped each other in a rousing game of Balderdash. I was very pleased with how things went.

I never had to experience the stress of bringing a boy home. I've always dated guys from my area, so they've just kinda hung out and met my parents very casually in the past. This was a big deal. He had to sleep in my brother's room and it was so weird to have a BOY stay at my PARENTS house. I'm so glad he's the first guy that ever has.

That's all for now. Anyone have any fun weekend plans? One of my best pals Island is turning the big 2-5 so I'm psyched to celebrate with her. And I am happy that Lobsterman will still be here before his "permareturn" to Maine. Which we are not talking about. Yet.

No comments: