Friday, February 6, 2009

A Sad Note.

Last night I went to my Aunt's wake. One of the things that struck me most were the portraits of her and my Uncle when they were young. They were so hot. I couldn't get over their movie star good looks. It was a shallow thought to have at a funeral but - damn, life goes by fast. And we do not stay young and good looking forever, that's for damn sure.

They also seemed to have an adventurous and fun life together. I don't want to take Lobsterman OR my youth for granted. I don't want to waste too much time being mad at him, at friends or at family, because life is too short.

There was a photo of me and my aunt from when I was FIVE - and I remembered the day it was taken. How did that happen? How did this fly by?

Anyways, that's my little piece of the day. ON TO MEAT MARKET!

No comments: