Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Heart Is Filled With Glee.

Kinda.

Lobsterman and I did have a romantic weekend. We went out to dinner on V-day, he wrote me a funny poem called "My Pet Dove", checked out some new art exhibits, watched cheesy romantic comedies, ate breakfast in bed (not literally - I don't like crumbs) and we walked all the way from Queens to midtown Manhattan and celebrated our exercise with a beer.

He got a call yesterday about work in Maine. So he's going back. Not permanently - but definitely for two weeks at the least. Of course I'll miss him but of COURSE I'll survive.

The only nagging feeling I have about this relationship is that we are not stationed in the same place - and we definitely won't be once the lobsters call his name in a few months.

I need to make some decisions.

1 comment:

A said...

all I can say is if I can do it...you can do it. So do it. And then do IT.