I had a rather uneventful - but fun! - weekend that consisted of steak sandwiches, sleeping in very late and being lazy. It was needed.
This morning I got an interesting email from my friend Abs* at work. It was a forwarded email in fact from the Juggler to me. Does everyone recall the story of the Juggler? If not - refresh your memory here.
A coworker of his had made a photo collage to make him look like Tom Selleck. The Juggler grew a moustache so he could look just like said actor. For some odd reason he sent it to all his friends, then forwarded the email to one of our mutual friends that simply said "Send this to Lil Monsta".
Interesting that he thinks I would still care. Apparently he was a bit disappointed that since he's lonely now, I'm a taken lady.
I responded to his friends with a reply that said this:
"I'm a huge Tom Selleck fan, but I think the Juggler's new look is more reminiscent of him" --
and I attached a photo of Ron Jeremy. Because really, it's more of a porn stache than anything else.
I hope he enjoys my response.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need the photo collage in my inbox immidiately!
It's been too long Monstah...where are you hiding?
Post a Comment